Thank you all for coming to our first gathering, Initiating a “Shift” in 2019. Here are the highlights from the gathering.
- It is important to have self-awareness which helps you recognize what is healthy in your life.
- Respecting ourselves is crucial for us to set healthy boundaries.
- Recognizing when to disengage in toxic relationship.
- Recognizing the meaning of forgiveness is to let go of the toxic energy in your life.
- Respecting people who choose to stay in miserable. It’s not our job to rescue.
- Giving yourself permission to love people from different distance.
Outline for New Year KickOff 2019
First of all, Happy New Year to all of you if I haven’t said it to you before.
Thank you for coming today. I have been a therapist since 2001. I always want to expand my work in different areas. So couple years ago, I made my decision to start Living Harbor. My goal is to reach out to more families to share and practice the meaning of “Living Your Healthy True Self”.
In 2017, I developed the ground work for Living Harbor.
Last year I spent a large portion of time learning and participating in social media, such as writing blogs, updating my website which I am still learning and progressing.
Another area that I want to develop this year is to have a local community, starting from our “home”. My hope is for us to bring the experience in this group back to your home and community.
I am planning to have a monthly gathering. Each month has a theme. Each theme is connected with one another. The main purpose is for us to build a foundation in our daily life which will facilitate emotional growth and practice “Living Your Healthy True Self in reality.
I hope our gathering will bring joy, fun, safety, and meaningful sharing. We are all here to support each other. I am learning to connect with more people. My role in the gathering would be the organizer and facilitator. I definitely have wonderful helpers who have been loving, encouraging and supporting me in all these years. I want to use such opportunity to say thank you. I would like you to take time to be part of this group. We are here to celebrate life. I would like to see the growth in us in this group organically.
This month, the theme is Initiating a “Shift” in 2019. Before we start, shall we start with meditation, learning how to connect between our head and heart?
- Tracy will lead us for meditation
- Sharing & Introduce yourself to the group
Initiating a “Shift” in 2019
- Any particular area in your life which you would like to be different or improve or healthier in this year?
- Any small steps you would like to start with?
- Tracy will lead us for Celebration Meditation
- In between our gatherings, welcome to connect one another through Facebook, Twitter, and Living Harbor website.