In the month of May, let’s explore a new topic: Establishing Your Healthy Routine. In the past two months of our gathering, we learned about our emotional habits/E-Habits and belief systems. Do you know in order to establish your healthy routine there has to be a direct connection between our belief system and E-Habits?
Habits and routines are very similar. They both are series of repetitive actions in our everyday lives. Routines are a regular way of doing things in a specific order. Establishing routine requires conscious effort and intention. Habit is a recurrent action with little or no conscious thought. Establishing a new habit is relatively simple. Once you have clear trigger with simple steps and occur frequently, that habit can be established.
- Have you reflected on if any of your physical and/or emotional habits are still working for you today? Any examples?
- Have you made any adjustments to your physical or emotional habits lately?
- Are you able to recognize any connections between your emotional and/or physical habits that are related to your belief system?
- What are the changes that you have made after your recognition which would support your current stage of life?
- Are there any adjustments you could make to your current routine which will serve you better?
You are Invited
Please join us for our gathering on May 19, 2019. You are welcome to bring a friend with you. We look forward to having you with us. If you have any questions, welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.livingharbor.com. Tickets are available on Eventbrite.